EST3X represents the latest generation of life safety control panels for mid to large sized applications. With large multi-message displays and innovative controls, intuitive interfaces, and bold colored cabinets — these systems capture the imagination, and catch the eye. But behind the LCD display is where they really shine.
New microprocessors and chipsets take full advantage of the latest advances in computing technology, leading to smarter, faster, higher-capacity processing and more efficient designs. EST3X’s patented Voltage Boost™ technology, for example, delivers consistent voltage – even at low battery power – resulting in lighter cable requirements and/or longer runs. That saves time and money.
High performance processing also leads to powerful networking features and versatile digital audio functionality. The wide range of EST3X configurations include standalone operation, networking with up to 64 nodes, or integration with an EST3 network comprising as many as 64 nodes — complete with EST3-Sixty mass notification capabilities and display of security events.
EST3X sets a new standard in front-panel life safety control interfaces. Its exclusive SpeedTouch™ rotary control offers nimble forward and back scrolling through events and options, while a mere tap of the control selects items with an unprecedented fluidity of motion. Its extra-large backlit display reveals up to eight concurrent messages, and switch/LED strips provide ample space for meaningful custom labels. And for end users, large tactile control buttons instill confidence and promote quick response when time is of the essence.
- Up to six intelligent analog loops hosting as many as 1,500 Signature Series devices per panel
- Optional integrated eight-channel digital audio
- 10 amp power supply with universal 94 to 264 Vac input voltage
- Patented Voltage Boost™ technology delivers consistent voltage — even at low battery power
- Four built-in 3-amp notification/auxiliary circuits
- Large 24-line by 40-character backlit LCD
- Simplified operation with the SpeedTouch™ rotary control
- 65 amp hour battery charger
- 64-node network nodes using copper and/or fiber
- Supports up to 30 R-Series remote annunciators
- Removable terminals on all low voltage wiring
- Space for up to three additional option cards such as extra SLC loops, amplifiers, or dialer/modem
- Optional Ethernet interface
- 1,100 event history log
- Optional earthquake hardening: OSHPD seismic pre-approval for component Importance Factor 1.5
- UL2572 Listed for Mass Notification
- UL864 UUKL Listed for Smoke Control
- UL864 Listed for releasing applications using SIGA-REL