Signature Series SIGA2-P(CO)S photoelectric detectors bring advanced sensing technology to a practical design that increases efficiency, saves installation time, cuts costs, and extends life safety and property protection capabilities. Continuous self-diagnostics ensure reliability over the long-haul, while innovative field-replacable smoke chambers make detector maintenance literally a snap. With its modular CO sensor, this detector pulls double-duty — continually monitoring the environment for signs of smoke, as well as its invisible yet deadly companion, carbon monoxide.
Like all Signature Series detectors, the SIGA2-P(CO)S is an intelligent device that gathers analog information from its smoke and CO sensor (if present), converting this data into digital signals. To make an alarm decision, the detector’s on-board microprocessor measures and analyzes sensor readings and compares this information to historical data. Digital filters remove signal patterns that are not typical of fires, thus virtually eliminating unwanted alarms.
The SIGA2-PCOS includes an advanced carbon monoxide sensor and daughterboard. When the electrochemical cell reaches its end of life after approximately six years, the detector signals a trouble condition to the control panel. The sensor/daughterboard module is field-replaceable.
- Optical smoke sensing technology with optional carbon monoxide sensor
- Field-replacable smoke chamber
- Field-replacable carbon monoxide sensor/daughterboard module
- Uses existing wiring
- Automatic device mapping
- Ground fault detection by module
- Up to 250 devices per loop
- Two levels of environmental compensation
- Two levels of dirty detector warning
- Twenty pre-alarm settings
- Five sensitivity settings
- Non-volatile memory
- Electronic addressing
- Environmental compensation
- Identification of dirty or defective detectors
- Automatic day/night sensitivity adjustment
- Bicolor (green/red) status LED
- Standard, relay, fault isolator, and audible mounting bases