Accounts Receivable Specialist – Centereach, NY
Fire Alarm / Security Company is seeking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist to provide financial, administrative, and clerical services to their Accounting/Compliance department. This is a great opportunity for a full time position with great benefits. Come grow with us!
Skills, Knowledgeable, and Abilities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow through skills.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Ability to complete assignments on time and with high degree of accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively with other employees within the department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skill.
- Produce letters and emails.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Email/mail documents requested by customer and follow up.
- Resolve customer billing problems and saves accounts receivable delinquency.
- Customer service and day to day financial activity.
- Overseeing Accounts Receivable and perform Bank Reconciliations.
- 1+ years of relevant accounting experience preferred not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting preferred, but not required.
We offer market compensation, multiple health plan options, dental, vision plans, and Paid Time off. Other great benefits include, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401k, end of year bonuses, company events, paid training and much more!
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate you and all your hard work! Along with our events, we contribute to different charities, and have a company running group, who participates in 5k’s and marathons.