Customer Experience Agent – Centereach, NY
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Briscoe, a Pye Barker Fire & Safety / Fire Protection Service Corporation company, is hiring for a Customer Experience Agent in our Centereach, New York location. This position offers a competitive pay range of $18.00 – $22.00 an hour based on experience. Apply today!
Our Customer Experience Department in Centereach is a team of dedicated professionals focused on providing exceptional service. Our agents are trained to troubleshoot alarm systems, process payments, problem solve account or system issues, schedule service appointments and de-escalate delicate situations. We know that the experience our team provides is one of the top reasons why customers choose Briscoe.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally administers all inbound/outbound calls to provide the industry’s best customer experience
- Address customer billing, questions regarding service visits and general inquiries
- Provide basic troubleshooting to assist customers in silencing alarms, arming and disarming their system, battery changes and more
- Schedules service appointments and alarm inspections
- Assist technicians by adjusting appointments and rescheduling when necessary
- Perform basic data entry within monitoring and accounting software
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer service breakdowns or concern
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Required Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving, ability to determine solutions for customers
- Clear communication skills (email, phone, in-person) primarily among internal departments, field technicians, sales consultants, and customers
- Maintains a good working environment with all employees, vendors, and customers
- Must read and speak English