Inside Sales Leads Generator – Centereach, NY
Briscoe is a fast-growing NYC/LI Alarm Company seeking ambitious and responsible self-starters. We have been providing fire & security services for over 41 years and have an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to rapid growth and continued expansion, Briscoe Protective is currently seeking an Inside Sales Leads Generator. The inside sales leads generator will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the sales team to grow existing customers, create new customers while increasing customer satisfaction. Excellent advancement opportunities are available for successful individuals.
- Obtain commercial fire and security services leads over the phone
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
- Follows up on new leads and referrals stemming from Sales Department
- Assist with maintaining leads in our CRM
- Create renewal contracts
- Generates new leads through client referrals and strategic networking
- Develops and maintains the relationships with current customers and potential customers
- Generates new and repeat leads/sales by providing product information in a timely manner
- Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Ability to discuss cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Educates customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Contacts customers following sales & service jobs to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Calls past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales
- Works in conjunction with outside sales team to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
- Various admin duties such as mailing new customer packets with phone follow up
- Other duties as required by management
Individual must be highly motivated to attain company goals, must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Fire and Security Industry helpful but not mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent oral/written communication & presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Team player with a positive outlook, committed, achievement oriented
- Meet required goals as assigned by Sales Manager
- Able to attend some networking events and assist with tradeshows
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 1 – 3 years Sales experience
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans; and Paid Time Off. Other benefits include 401k w/company match, mobile phone allowance, company credit card, and much more!
We believe our unique culture is something we pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host quarterly events to celebrate you and all your hard work! Along with our events, we contribute to different charities, and have a company running group, who participates in 5k’s and marathons.