Material Planner – Centereach and Southampton, NY
Briscoe is a fast-growing NYC/LI Alarm Company seeking a full-time Materials Planner. We are looking for someone to plan and manage our inventory, as well as assist in the flow of shipping/receiving and making sure products are properly shipped. Come grow with us!
Material Planner Qualifications:
- Experience in an administrative/office environment, specifically in shipping and receiving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, possessing strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Valid NYS License, light driving will be done.
- Knowledge in shipping software and methods.
Material Planner Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack and ship merchandise or material.
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material.
- Ability to drive, and record incoming merchandise or material.
- Maintain Stock Levels for our Service and Engineered department.
- Ensure that all deliveries are made as scheduled.
- Deliver equipment to sites/Technicians as necessary.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle heavy lifting for packing, receiving, and shipping.
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans, Paid Time Off, and 401k with a company match.
We believe our unique culture is something we pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host quarterly events to celebrate you and all your hard work! Along with our events, we contribute to different charities, and have a company running group, who participates in 5k’s and marathons.
Visit us at: www.briscoeprotective.com