Office Administrator – Southampton, NY
Briscoe Protective provides residential and commercial security services to high value customers, offering burglary alarm, interactive video, remote grounds control and guard patrol services. Come grow with us!
Our Office Administrator will serve as administrative support and as a liaison for all our departments. The office administrator will serve as a point of contact for clients, receivables, billing, account updates and changes, insurance certificates and installation certificates. You will be responsible for sending inquiries to the appropriate departments, make outbound calls and emails to prospective and active customers, follow-up on requests and coordinate with operations department. The office administrator will be efficient and present a professional acumen to our clients and staff. The ideal candidate will play a major role in the efforts to increase efficiencies and communications within our branch.
- Politely and professionally answer the telephone and greet clients.
- Maintain positive inner-relationships with all departments to expedite efficient communication.
- Maintain an organized professional-looking office environment.
- Maintain an accurate and easy-to-use filing system for storing and updating all documents.
- Create and distribute reports as necessary for all departments.
- Respond to all inquiries from – inbound calls, emails, departments.
- Help and assist on inbound and outbound call campaigns for collection and billing.
- Review, organize and manage customer files, scan documents.
- Ensure existing contracts are updated and administered.
- Coordinates internal resources to satisfy customer requests for information.
- Administer policies as determined by management.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for our departments.
- Maintain the database of all files.
- Interface and work closely with customers, operations, and all departments to deliver top-notch communication and customer service.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field or (3 years of relevant experience considered in lieu of degree).
- 3 or more years of customer service/sales experience (preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasker & pays attention to detail a must.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Excellent communication, customer service and computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Sedona).
- Experience in intrusion alarm, IP cameras and access control is helpful.