Recruiter II – Centereach, NY
Briscoe is a fast-growing NYC/LI Alarm Company seeking ambitious and responsible self-starters. We have been providing fire & security services for over 41 years and have an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to rapid growth and continued expansion, Briscoe Protective is currently seeking a Recruiter Level 2 specifically specializing in recruiting Sale Candidates. The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for organization.
- Develops, Facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Designing and updating job descriptions.
- Sourcing potential candidates from various channels (social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
- Creating recruiting emails to attract potential candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and applications and select qualified candidates.
- Advertise job openings on company’s career page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Participate in Job Fairs and other hiring events.
- Phone Screen Candidates.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Team player with a positive outlook, committed, achievement oriented.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two to Four years of proven experience as a Recruiter.
- Experience in Recruiting Sales and Technical positions.
- Experience in recruiting for Security/Fire Alarm Industry is a Plus.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans; and Paid Time Off. Other benefits include 401k w/company match, mobile phone allowance and much more!