Residential Inside Sales Representative – Garden City, NY
Briscoe is a fast-growing NYC/LI Alarm Company seeking ambitious and responsible self-starters. We have been providing fire & security services for over 41 years and have an excellent reputation in the industry. Due to rapid growth and continued expansion, Briscoe Protective is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The inside sales representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the sales team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas while increasing customer satisfaction. Excellent advancement opportunities are available for successful individuals.
- Sells home security, home automation & commercial security and services over the phone.
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals stemming from Sales Department.
- Generates new leads through client referrals and strategic networking.
- Develops and maintains the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
- Generates new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Increases sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Educates customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Monitors scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Contacts customers following sale to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
- Calls past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales.
- Works in conjunction with outside sales team to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Individual must be highly motivated to attain company goals, must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Security Industry and technology.
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Well developed presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Aggressive, competitive and committed.
- Meet required goals as assigned by Sales Manager.
- Able to work a minimum of one Saturday per four-week period.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year College Degree strongly preferred.
- 1 – 3 years related Sales experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans; and Paid Time Off. Other benefits include 401k w/company match, mobile phone allowance, company credit card, and much more!