Residential Security Alarm Technician – Garden City, NY
Briscoe has become the “largest” privately held security company in the NYC-Metro area and is proud to provide services from Long Island through the Five Boroughs of NYC, and Westchester. We provide residential and commercial security services to high value customers, offering burglary alarm, interactive video, remote control, access control, and CCTV and guard patrol services. Come grow with us!
Residential Security Alarm Technician Qualifications
- Experience in servicing and inspecting all types of security alarms (Honeywell Product knowledge a plus) Access Control, CCTV and Networking and Telephone systems.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision and paperwork detailed.
- Willing to work a rotating “Emergency on Call” schedule, overtime and extra shifts.
- Having a clean NYS Driver’s License is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of building construction, wiring, and local codes will be needed.
- Need to be able to work on ladders and have your own tools.
Residential Security Alarm Technician Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance on security alarm products.
- Perform alarm installations, upgrades, equipment additions and takeovers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on alarm systems including ground faults, shorts, opens and unconfigured devices.
- Exhibit professional neat appearance, positive attitude and conduct in accordance with established company standards.
- Able to communicate well with customers and work well with co-workers.
- Perform all work assignments safely and timely.
We offer market competitive compensation, health, dental, vision plans and paid time off. Other benefits include 401K w/company match, mobile phone allowance and company paid training.
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate you and all your hard work!