Due to our continued success, we are enlarging our field team. Briscoe is a fast growing Long Island Security Company seeking an experienced full-time Residential Security Alarm Installation and Service Technician. Briscoe has been protecting Long Island and five boroughs for over 40 years. We provide residential and commercial security services to value customers, offering burglary alarm, interactive video, and remote grounds control. Come grow with us!
Residential Security Alarm Technician Qualifications
– Experience in servicing and inspecting security alarms (knowledge of Honeywell Products a plus).
– CCTV experience
– Self starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Having a clean NYS Drivers License is highly desirable.
Residential Security Alarm Technician Responsibilities
– Perform preventative maintenance on security alarm products.
– Perform alarm installations.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues on alarm systems including ground faults, shorts, opens and unconfigured devices.
– Exhibit professional appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards.
– Able to communicate well with customers and work well with co-workers.
– Perform all work assignments safely and timely.
– Work on a rotating “Emergency on Call” schedule.
We offer market competitive compensation, health, dental, vision plans and paid time off. Other benefits include 401K w/company match, mobile phone allowance and company paid training.
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate you and all of your hard work! Along with our events, we contribute to different charities, and have a company running group, who participates in 5k’s and marathons.