Sales Administrator – Southampton, NY
Briscoe Protective provides residential and commercial security services to high value customers, offering burglary alarm, interactive video, remote grounds control and guard patrol services. Come grow with us!
Our sales administrator will serve as the sales department’s administrative support and as a liaison for our clients. The Sales Administrator will serve as the initial point of contact for clients. You will be responsible for sending new sales opportunities through inbound leads to our Security Specialist, make follow-up outbound calls and emails to prospective and active customers. The sales administrator will be efficient and present a professional acumen to our clients and will play a major role in the efforts to expand our services across our territory.
- Politely and professionally answer the telephone and greet clients.
- Maintain positive inner relationships with all departments to expedite efficient communication.
- Maintain an organized professional-looking office environment.
- Maintain an accurate and easy-to-use filing system for storing sales documents.
- Create and distribute reports necessary for the department.
- Respond to all inquiries from: inbound call, emails, advertising, site visits, tradeshows.
- Conceptualize, draft and send well-constructed and professional correspondence and proposals.
- Transmit professional sales materials and specifications utilizing available resources.
- Review, organize and manage customer quotes and contracts.
- Ensure existing contracts are updated and administered.
- Coordinates internal resources to satisfy customer requests for information.
- Administer pricing policies as determined by management.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for customers.
- Maintain a database of all quotes.
- Maintain and organize all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configuration.
- Support the preparation of proposals to customers.
- Interface and work closely with customer, operations, and Installations to deliver top-notch communication and customer service.
- Enter, process and maintain orders in the company CRM system.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field or (3 years of relevant experience considered in lieu of degree).
- 3 or more years of customer service/sales experience (preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Sedona).
- Experience in intrusion alarm, IP cameras, and access control is helpful.
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans; and Paid Time Off. Other benefits include 401k w/company match, mobile phone allowance, company credit card, and much more!