Security Sales Specialist – Garden City, NY
Briscoe Protective is a commercial and residential fire & security systems specialist in operation for over 40 years. We are the largest privately held security company in the NYC-Metro area and are currently the 28th largest security organization in the United States. We work with our customers to provide custom security solutions while delivering world class customer service. Our Goal is to provide safer businesses, safer homes and protecting lives. This is what we do best!
We are looking for a Commercial/Residential Security Specialist to join our growing team.
If your passion is sales, educating potential clients and working in a fast-paced, fun sales environment, then we might be right for you! You will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting relationships.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify prospective customers through cold calling, canvassing, networking, research and retention calls
- Develop a customized strategy for selling Briscoe suite of services: prepare bids, create and deliver effective sales presentations/pitch
- Negotiate sales contracts including pricing, terms and conditions and scope of services and oversee new account installations
- Responsible for meeting monthly Install Revenue and RMR quotas set by Sales Management
- Monitor and follow-up on existing and prospective customers by updating leads through internal CRM systems
- Maintain current revenue from existing customers through responsiveness, innovative and prompt problem resolution, and consistent follow-ups
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to include Customer Care & Service Departments to enhance sales and service delivery so as to create our industry’s premier customer experience
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Demonstrate a good understanding of available resources/reference materials by keeping current with new information
- Sales experience selling to consumers/residential customers (security sales experience is a plus).
- Comfortable with (and experience in) fielding your own leads and exhibits follow-up skills with both leads and customers
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and concerns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Sales database management experience; disciplined with lead and task tracking and pipeline management within the database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Competitive Pay: base salary with uncapped commissions and incentives
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Training
- Car and phone allowance
- Career advancement opportunities
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate our company successes. We also contribute proudly to different local charities and organizations.
Consider joining Briscoe Protective and being part of a team who is dedicated to provide premium service and peace of mind to all of our customers, knowing they are safe with Briscoe Protective in their home or business.
Visit us at: https://briscoeprotective.com