Security Sales Specialist – Westbury, NY
Briscoe has become the “largest” privately held security company in the NYC-Metro area and is proud to provide services from Long Island through the Five Boroughs of NYC and Westchester.
If you are considering an amazing opportunity in the Electronic Security Industry, join the Briscoe Protective family and be a part of a team that is dedicated to providing premium service and peace of mind to all of our customers, knowing they are safe with Briscoe Protective in their home or business.
Briscoe Protective is seeking highly motivated, self-starters that are aggressive and who can take on the challenges and solutions in our Residential & Commercial Security sales division to provide the best Customer satisfaction through self-generated leads and in-house marketing.
Candidates will be responsible to help with the growth of our market share through selling our line of systems that include: Burglar Alarms, Life Safety Systems, Camera Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems.
You will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting relationships.
- Identify prospective customers through cold calling, canvassing, networking, research, and retention calls.
- Negotiate sales contracts / pricing.
- Responsible for meeting monthly Sales and Recurring Monthly Revenue quotas.
- Monitor and follow-up on existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain current revenue from existing customers.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry product knowledge.
- Outside Sales experience selling to consumers, residential and / or commercial customers (security sales experience is a plus).
- Comfortable with creating new leads and cultivating them for long term relationships.
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Sales database management experience; task and database tracking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Driver’s License.
Briscoe Protective offers the following Benefits:
- Competitive Pay.
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package.
- Disability and Life Insurance Package.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Paid Training.
- Car and phone allowance.
- Career advancement opportunities.