The Genesis line of life safety and emergency communications speakers and speaker-strobes combine high performance output with a low profile design to deliver a life safety audio solution that’s as versatile as it is effective. Protruding no more than one inch from the wall, these appliances blend inconspicuously with any decor.
Optional amber lens tints, ALERT or FIRE markings, and red or white housing colors ensure there is a device for every application, including mass notification and emergency communications.
Speakers feature selectable wattage taps, while speaker-strobes allow for both wattage and light output levels to be configured in the field. Both setting remain clearly visible – even after final installation, which allows devices to be easily fine-tuned to achieve maximum benefit in exchange for the lowest possible system overhead.
High fidelity models meet the NFPA 520 Hz requirements for newly constructed commercial sleeping areas. They also produce crisp, clear voice audio output that is highly intelligible over large areas.
All Genesis speakers include a DC blocking capacitor to allow electrical supervision of the audio output circuit. Models for 25 Vrms and 70 Vrms audio circuits are available. With their sealed back construction, these speakers are extra durable and provide outstanding audibility.
- High Fidelity 520 Hz speaker models available
- Low frequency output meets NFPA standards for newly constructed commercial sleeping areas; increases sound fidelity and audio intelligibility.
- Unique low-profile design
- The most compact UL/ULC listed speaker-strobe available
- Ultra-slim, protrudes a mere one inch from the wall
- Attractive appearance, no visible mounting screws
- Field configurable – no need to remove the device
- 1/4, 1/2, 1, or 2 watt operation and selectable candela output with convenient switches that remain visible even after the unit is installed
- Mass Notification models available with amber lenses
- Unparalleled performance
- loud 90 dBA output ensures clear, crisp audio
- Exclusive FullLight strobe technology produces even light distribution
- Precision timing electronics meet tough synchronizing standards for strobes when used with compatible modules
- Optional field-configurable temporal strobe output
- 25Vrms and 70Brms models available, all supplied with a DC blocking capacitor for audio circuit supervision
- Easy to install
- Fits all standard 4 inch square electrical boxes with plenty of room behind the signal for extra wire – no extension ring or trim plate needed
- #18 – #12 AWG terminals – ideal for long runs or using existing wiring