The FireShield Plus fire alarm family consists of 3, 5 and 10 zone conventional fire alarm control panels, an integrated DACT/Dialer, serial annunciator modules, and serial remote relay modules. All of these components are microprocessor-controlled. The FireShield Plus family is ideal for both new and retrofit installations alike.
FireShield Plus incorporates features designed to simplify installation, operation and maintenance. These include front panel programming, one person walk testing, and selectable IDC and NAC types. In addition, when used with Edwards CleanMe® -compatible smoke detectors, FireShield Plus provides analog type features such as remote maintenance alert and automatic drift compensation that reduce false alarms and simplify maintenance calls.
FSP502 and FSP1004 panels support Class A operation by combining pairs of on-board initiating curcuits (IDCs) or notification circuits (NACs) to provide the necessary Class A circuits. For example, the FSP1004 comes factory set to support 10 Class B IDCs and four NACs. But it can be field-configured to provide five Class A IDCs, no Class B IDCs, and two Class A NACs – or any other combination of circuits that fall within the circuit-pairing parameters.
- Available in 3, 5, and 10 IDC models
- IDC or NAC pairs convertible to single Class A circuits (10 and 5 IDC panels only)
- CleanMe® provides remote annunciation if a detector drifts out of UL/ULC limits reducing the chance of a false alarm
- Combination Waterflow and Supervisory IDCs reduces wire and zone counts
- NACs programmable by zone and individually selectable for Genesis, continuous, temporal outputs, or coded
- Front panel programmable simplifies installation and servicing
- Optional fully integrated DACT/Dialer for PC programming
- Genesis option allows precision synchronization and audible silence over two wires without additional modules
- On-board relays for Alarm, Supervisory and Trouble
- Optional serial bus relay modules are programmable for common or zone activation
- Optional serial bus remote annunciator family
- One person walk-test (audible or silent)
- Expandable power supply on 10 IDC panel reduces booster power costs
- Trim ring available for semi-flush mounting
- Supports 2M, “EC”, 6200, 400, 500 and 700 series detectors