Signature Series SIGA2-COS carbon monixide detectors bring advanced sensing technology to a practical design that increases efficiency, saves installation time, cuts costs, and extends life safety capabilities. Continuous self-diagnostics ensure reliability over the long-haul, while advanced electrochemical CO sensing technology provides performance benefits that keep occupants safe from the “silent killer”.
Like all Signature Series detectors, the SIGA2-COS is an intelligent device that gathers analog information from its CO sensor, converting this data into digital signals. To make an alarm decision, the detector’s on-board microprocessor measures and analyzes sensor readings over time. Digital filters remove signal patterns that are not typical of life safety events, thus virtually eliminating unwanted alarms.
The SIGA2-COS includes an advanced carbon monoxide sensor and daughterboard. When the electrochemical cell reaches its end of life after approximately six years, the detector signals a trouble condition to the control panel. The sensor/daughterboard module is field-replaceable.
- Advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensing technology
- Field-replacable carbon monoxide sensor/daughterboard module
- Uses existing wiring
- Automatic device mapping
- Ground fault detection by module
- Up to 250 devices per loop
- Non-volatile memory
- Electronic addressing
- Automatic day/night sensitivity adjustment
- Bicolor (green/red) status LED
- Standard, relay, fault isolator, and audible mounting bases