The Edwards EST iO64 intelligent life safety system offers the power of high-end intelligent processing in a configuration that delivers an uncomplicated solution for small to mid-sized applications. With intelligent detection, electronic addressing, automatic device mapping, optional Ethernet® connectivity, and a full line of easily-configured option cards and modules, this flexible system offers advanced features that benefit building owners and contractors alike.
The iO64 provides one Class B analog device loop that supports up to 64 device addresses, and two Class B Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs). Optional Class A device wiring is available with the use of a module.
This life safety system features an attractive design that fits with any decor. Its distinctive doorfront offers a contemporary look that’s available with red or silver finishes. All LED indicators and its large backlit display remain easy to see at all times.
The iO64 supports a wide range of accessories and related equipment, including:
- Signature Series intelligent modules, detectors, and bases
- R-Series remote annunciators
- option cards that expand system capacity and extend system capabilities
- fully integrated CO detection using Signature Series 2 detectors with or w/o audible signaling.
- Comes standard with one loop that supports up to 64 intelligent devices of any type and two Class B NACs.
- Supports Signature Series modules and detectors
- Combines the Signature intelligent releasing module with Signature multisensor detectors for reliable suppression
- Form C for Alarm and Trouble, Form A for Supervisory
- Electronic addressing with automatic device mapping
- Optional Ethernet port for diagnostics, programming and variety of system reports
- Two programmable switches with LEDs and custom labeling
- Supports Genesis horn silence over two wires and UL 1971-compliant strobe synchronization
- Supports up to eight serial annunciators, (LCD, LED-only, and graphic interface).
- Can use existing wiring for most retrofit applications
- Upload/download remotely or locally
- Two-level maintenance alert reporting
- Pre-alarm and alarm verification by point
- Adjustable detector sensitivity
- 4 x 20 character backlit LCD display
- Optional earthquake hardening: seismic Importance Factor 1.5