Commercial Fire/Security Alarm Technician
Due to our continued success, we are enlarging our field team. Briscoe is a fast growing NYC/LI Alarm Company seeking an experienced full-time Fire/Security Alarm Technician. We are an EDWARDS Systems Technology (EST) Strategic Partner and have been providing fire & security services for over 41 years and haven an excellent reputation in the industry. Come grow with us!
Fire/Security Alarm Technician Qualifications
- Experience in servicing and inspecting fire alarm systems (knowledge of Access, Intrusion & CCTV systems a plus).
- Self starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Having a clean NYS Drivers License is highly desirable.
Fire/Security Alarm Technician Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance on a variety of Fire, Burg, Access and CCTV systems.
- Perform inspections on Fire Alarm Systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on alarm systems including ground faults, shorts, opens and unconfigured devices.
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards.
- Able to communicate well with customers and work well with co-workers.
- Perform all work assignments safely and timely.
We offer market competitive compensation, health, dental, vision plans and paid time off. Other benefits include 401K w/company match, mobile phone allowance and company paid training.
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate you and all of your hard work! Along with our events, we contribute to different charities, and have a company running group, who participates in 5k’s and marathons.Apply For This Position Online
To submit an application, open the above fillable PDF Form. Download the form, save it to your computer and open it. Fill out the form, save it, attach the form to an email and send to: HRDept@briscoeprotective.com.