Security Alarm Installer/ Service Technician
Bellringer Security is a long standing East End alarm company. Voted the best alarm company in the Hamptons year after year helps drive our growth. Due to our continued success, we are enlarging our field team. Bellringer Security is looking for experienced full-time Security Alarm Installation and Service Technicians. Bellringer Security has been protecting the Hamptons for over 37 years. We provide residential and commercial security services to high value customers, offering burglary alarm, interactive video, remote control, access control, and CCTV and guard patrol services. Come grow with us!
Security Alarm Technician Qualifications
- Experience in servicing and inspecting all types of security alarms (Honeywell Product knowledge a plus) Access Control, CCTV and Networking and Telephone systems.
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision and paperwork detailed.
- Willing to work a rotating “Emergency on Call” schedule, overtime and extra shifts.
- Having a clean NYS Driver’s License is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of building construction, wiring, and local codes will be needed.
- Need to be able to work on ladders and have your own tools
Security Alarm Technician Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance on security alarm products.
- Perform alarm installations, upgrades, equipment additions and takeovers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on alarm systems including ground faults, shorts, opens and un configured devices.
- Exhibit professional neat appearance, positive attitude and conduct in accordance with established company standards.
- Able to communicate well with customers and work well with co-workers.
- Perform all work assignments safely and timely.
We offer market competitive compensation, health, dental, vision plans and paid time off. Other benefits include 401K w/company match, mobile phone allowance and company paid training.
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate you and all of your hard work!
Visit us at www.Bellringer.comApply For This Position Online
To submit an application, open the above fillable PDF Form. Download the form, save it to your computer and open it. Fill out the form, save it, attach the form to an email and send to: HRDept@briscoeprotective.com.