Thanks to our excellent reputation and superior service, Worldwide Security Group has been a residential security provider across Long Island and the five boroughs for over 40 years. We are a fast growing group of companies specializing in residential security systems – ranging from alarm and surveillance, smart home technologies, fire and life safety equipment, and more.
In order to remain competitive, we need to stay on top of the latest and most advanced technologies. We are looking for a Technical Manager to serve as the go-to authority for our service and installation departments. To be a good fit for the Technical Manager role, the applicant will have sales and technical acumen and the ability to teach, train and mentor individuals on applicable products and technologies.
Technical Manager Qualifications
- You have a proven track record in sales and/or system engineering assistance and the pricing of systems.
- You have built an established network of industry groups, leaders and influencers
- You are a technophile with a passion for staying ahead and being an early adopter of the newest developments in technology – be they in security or beyond.
- People person & team player. You will be expected to act as liaison to all product/technology vendors as well as our central station. Maintaining close, positive working relationships is imperative.
- Ability to train & mentor. As the Technical Advisor, you house the product and technical knowledge for the company. But the ability to disseminate that knowledge across the company is just as essential. You have a knack for breaking down complex ideas and making them accessible to both the technical the non-technical brain. You are a high-level strategic thinker who can also roll up his/her sleeves and get hands-on with a product.
- Natural salesperson. You know how to make a compelling argument and close a deal. And, better yet, you can teach others to do so as well.
- Fast learner. You pick up on concepts quickly and understand how to apply them to our industry and company to ensure we are the best of the best.
We offer market competitive compensation; health, dental and vision plans; and Paid Time Off. Other benefits include 401k with company match, mobile phone allowance, and company credit card!
We believe we have a unique culture and it’s something we really pride ourselves on. While we work hard, we understand the importance of recognition and fun! Throughout the year we host exciting, team building quarterly events to celebrate you and all of your hard work! Along with our events, we contribute to different charities, and have a company running group, who participates in 5k’s and marathons.
Visit us at: www.worldwidesecurity.nycApply For This Position Online
To submit an application, open the above fillable PDF Form. Download the form, save it to your computer and open it. Fill out the form, save it, attach the form to an email and send to: HRDept@briscoeprotective.com.