Your business is one of your most valuable assets and it is vital to protect it with a business security system. There are many layers of protection needed to keep it secure. Your safety blueprint includes password protecting your computers and phones. Cyber security keeps you safe on the internet and ID theft protection is in place to safeguard you from potential financial theft. The other important layer of security is to safeguard your office itself. Do you have a business security system installed? If not, here are 5 reasons to consider adding one to your protection plan.
1. Maintain a professional appearance – It’s not just your property that benefits from a business security system, people do, too. Staff and customers alike will feel more at ease in your place of business when they know you’re committed to their safety. When you’re able to rely on working alarms that immediately notify the authorities in an emergency and access control systems that only admit trusted personnel, they will see you care about their safety too.
2. Deter burglars on the spot – Thieves prefer easy targets that will allow quick and easy access. Well-placed security cameras and window decals that notify patrons of active security systems are more likely to scare burglars away from your business. By being proactive, you can prevent crime from occurring in the first place.
3. Bolster Legal Strength – If a crime does occur at your business, how will you determine who the culprit is? What about other risks, like liability in cases of slips and falls or other personal injury cases? How will your business fare in court should such a claim be brought against you? With commercial security systems, you have the added protection of video surveillance to provide all the evidence you need.
4. Save on insurance – Some insurance companies offer discounts if businesses invest in monitored burglar alarms. If you install a system in your business, consult your insurance agent to see if you qualify for discounts.
5. Saves Money – Some businesses choose to invest in round-the-clock security service, but the expense of this type of protection can quickly add up. Commercial security systems, on the other hand, provide the same level of protection, but in a much more cost-effective way. What business couldn’t stand to save some hard-earned cash?
Looking for more information about a business security system? Call 844-823-0747 today and speak to a qualified Briscoe Protective professional.