We remain here for you, and have been very grateful to be able to serve our community, its families and businesses during this difficult time.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to heavily impact NYC and Long Island, we remain open and are taking proactive measures to protect our customers and staff from the virus.
Here is what you need to know:
- We are operating at full capacity with a customer service staff available to take your calls and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- We are experiencing high demand, but routine service and installations are being scheduled and conducted as usual.
- Employees (in-office, service technicians, etc.) are required to wash hands regularly throughout the day and before interacting with customers. Service technicians and anyone entering your premises will be equipped with masks, gloves and boot coverups. They will sanitize any equipment they touch during their visit.
- Please keep in mind that you can also request that we perform our services when you are not home.
- If you, or someone that has recently been to your home or business, contract COVID-19 (or if you are quarantined for any reason), please call us to delay any planned service visit.
- Unfortunately, there has been a surge in crimes related to commercial establishments during this crisis. If you want to learn more about how to better secure your property, please call us and we would be more than happy to provide our professional opinion and a free quote.
If you need help checking your system, require a service call or would like to enhance any of your services please give us a call at 888.BRISCOE or email us at email@example.com.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Here are some tips to help make sure your home and business are safe and secure.
- Change the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and test them to ensure they are working properly.
- Check the connection on your security cameras to make sure they are online. If you don’t have the Honeywell Total Connect app, we recommend you download it so you can always keep an eye on your home or business.
- Lock all doors and turn your alarm on, even if you go out only for a short time.
- If you are going to be away from your home or business for a period of time, make sure the exterior is maintained so it doesn’t look unoccupied.
- Use timers to switch lights and TVs on and off when you are not around.
- Update your emergency call list.
Stay safe and healthy,
Your Briscoe Protective Team